You might have no idea how MANY DOCTORS around the world are thankful for your help in learning English! On behalf of all white coat wearing people, THANK YOU!.
I read many FB med group chat’s comments and other social networks, where many who want to come to the UK to practice medicine get together , and many of them recommend watching your videos.
Thousands of them, mostly from developing countries, show their gratitude to you.
we need above 7.5 in total and above 7 in each.
Personally, I have given IELTS 5 times, in 6 years. Unfortunately, I have not received the required score yet. BUT, I have received in Speaking 8,
reading 7, Listening 7.5, and most horrible part-writing 6.5
Those numbers were different in each time, I just compiled them in the best shape, to show the greatest achievement I could get in those hardest ever my exams. I never got any bad marks during my 8 years of medical exams. I graduated from medical school with Honors yet ENGLISH- is my weak point.
I am proactive and will try for the 6th time, I believe it will be my last time of giving IELTS, I will achieve the required and even more band.
I have never really practice writing exactly at it is given in your explanation. But this time I WILL.
from Central Asia.
Thanks so much for your comment. I’m aware of the issues doctors face hitting their required score and am glad my site helps 🙂 I have actually replied to you at length via email using the email address you have used to post this message. Take a look as I’ve given you some extra tips and a gift. Good luck 🙂
Paper writing process has many levels. Some people think that the hardest one is to cite the paper according to format. Well, it may be the truth, but the problem of formatting becomes not so serious if you just lack ideas about what to write. When teachers assign a task, they always mention a type of writing that students must do (like a persuasive essay, or a research paper). The decision on what topic to write lays 100% on the shoulders of a student. But what to do, if sudden creative block obstructs you?
Check out the latest and the coolest research paper and essay topics at Edusson! Our writers literally radiate with creative ideas for essays, so hurry up, be the first to get the essay topic now. You know, teachers always evaluate papers starting from the title. Edusson writers can make it stand out. We have a giant base of topic ideas (which is regularly enriching). You are welcome to take some ;)
Essay Topics by Category
There are plenty essay types, and the character of their topics depends on the specifics of each type. Whilst persuasive and argumentative essay topics may seem to be identical, cause and effect and narrative essay topics are completely different.
Argumentative essay topics:
- Is there too much pressure on teenagers to go to college?
- Should more rights be given to immigrants?
- Do TV shows and movies have the responsibility of being more diverse?
- How “fake news” trend changes a political and social life?
- How do reality shows impact society?
- Should the United States make English the official national language?
Persuasive essay topics
- Should students be allowed to use phones in elementary and high schools?
- Should all American citizens have to complete a year of community service?
- Should teenage girls be allowed to get birth control without the permission of their parents?
- Is it the time to reform immigration laws?
- Should children who commit violent crimes be tried as adults?
- Compare and contrast essay topics (learn more from the link)
- Antebellum Era vs. Reconstruction Era in American History
- Similarities and differences between Star Wars and Star Trek
- Cats vs. dogs: which ones make better pets
- New England Colonies vs. Middle Colonies OR vs. Southern Colonies
- Communism vs. Capitalism
Cause and effect essay topics:
- What is the effect of family vacations on family relationships?
- What effect did human curiosity in relation to our planet?
- What are causes of environmental catastrophes?
- How technology development affects on the state of nature?
- What are causes of technological advancements in Japan?
Narrative essay topics:
- Write about a time when you got hurt on the playground. What happened?
- An example of rebellion act from your life.
- Tell about morality problems that bother you and why.
- A negative example of cowardice.
- Tell about something you find your personal morality challenge.
- Expository essay topics (click to check out 50+ remaining topics)
- Explain the social significance of wearing a uniform at school.
- Explain the possible consequences of dropping out of college.
- Describe the changes in communication in the last 20 years since the internet emerged.
- Explain why the tolerance in a workplace is crucial.
- Define the causes and effects of not voting in the elections
New! Research paper topics
Essay Topics By Subject
During the course of any subject, teachers ask to write essays of different types, concerning one general theme. The huge variety of subtopics that cover general themes can confuse a student and take much time to make up a good essay topic. We created guides on how to write essays on general themes with lists of the most working essay topics.
Health Essay Topics
- Causes of Eating Disorders and Obesity;
- How to manage Anorexia and Bulimia Nervosa;
- The Effect of Feminism on Anorexic Women Phenomenon;
Reaction Paper Topics: Travel
- The importance of traveling with your friends.
- The benefits of traveling alone.
- Describe the time when you traveled alone. What obstacles did you face? Did you learn something new about yourself?
Reflection Paper Topics: Art
- Modern and classic architecture – whose side you’re on?
- Why should we go to opera in XXI century?
- Van Gogh as a modern style icon;
Checklist for Choosing an Essay Topic
The checklist below will help you narrow down the essay topic choice and find a subject to discuss throughout your paper.
- Brainstorm with other students to generate multiple potential ideas
- Write down every idea you think of
- Go through the list and select a few essay topics you'd like to discuss
- Research the selected topics to see whether you can find enough evidence to support the claims you’ll make in an essay
- Narrow down your topic search and find an ideal subject to write about answering these questions:
- Can you finish the paper in the time available?
- Can you reach the specified word count with that topic?
- Can you get access to the resources you need for the paper with that title?
- Does the topic allow me to demonstrate my understanding of the subject?
- Does the topic allow me to demonstrate my writing skills properly?
- Am I motivated enough for this topic?